The best way to change the atmosphere instantly is with a spritz of essential oils. There’s no need for a diffuser when you have these sprays on hand. Consider them your portable attitude adjusters.
- Bergamot and Clary Sage: Counteracts stress, tension, depression and hormonal upsets.
- Bulgarian Lavender: To uplift the spirit and calm the nerves. Makes a dreamy pillow spray.
- Peppermint Geranium: Cheerful herbal blend to banish stale air.
- Easy Breathing: Use during allergy, cold and flu seasons. Contains menthol, rosemary, lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus and lemon essential oils.
- Holiday Fresh Air: Traditional scents of orange, cinnamon and clove are freshened up with cedar. Your guests will notice how great your house smells!
To activate the molecules of essential oils just close your eyes, pump the spray 3 or 4 times overhead and inhale. Do not spray near furnishings or paintings.
Water, glycerin, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, essential oils. 4 fl. oz.